Friday, April 27, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
If you didn't believe my post or video "How To Go Without Makeup", here's proof that you DON'T have to wear makeup everyday. People magazine named Beyonce the World's Most Beautiful Woman, and here she is walking around town with little or no makeup. Beyonce looks absolutely gorgeous, even if she has some type of minor coverage on her face (she may or may not) it still looks very natural and very fresh.
Beauty comes from so many different places, and it does not always have to come out of a bottle of makeup! Being comfortable with seeing yourself without makeup, takes confidence and time but if you are going on a journey to see yourself for who you are, just remind yourself that you can do it! Read: "How To Go Without Makeup"
|I love the Charlotte Olympia Kitty Embroidered leopard loafers $600!|
|People name Beyonce "World's Most Beautiful Woman!"|
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
I know lots of women and have friends that will not step foot out of the house without wearing some type of makeup, but is it because of insecurities or just habit? That is a personal question you have to answer for yourself before starting your journey to go without makeup! Makeup and beauty products are made & sold to "enhance" your natural beauty, so if we are already beautiful naturally we shouldn't need makeup everyday.
I came up with 8 tips to help you go without makeup:
- Start with the basics. Ask yourself "why do I wear makeup?" Finding the TRUTHFUL answer to that question will help you to reach your goal.
- Set your goal. Will it be for one day, one week, one month, six months, or forever? Make sure you are a setting a realistic goal for yourself.
- Start by removing all of your makeup daily. Make sure you are using a great makeup remover to get eyeliner, and mascara off completely. (I personally use Neutrogena oil-free makeup remover)
- Start a skin care regimen. Cleanse & Moisturize! Exfoliation is imperative to your skin because you want to free your skin and pores form the makeup that has been consistently used on your face. Moisturizing is just as important because you don't want your face to get dry from your exfoliation.
- Get use to seeing yourself makeup free. Take it one day at a time, changing your daily routine and breaking habits takes patience and perseverance.
- Find out what your favorite attributes are without makeup. Do you love your smile, your eyes, your freckles, etc.? Find something you really like about your natural yourself and embrace it.
- Share your journey with family & friends. Let people know that you're taking a step to go natural and you will be surprised at the response and support you will receive. Even if it's just through your social networks!
- Be yourself and find another way to substitute your beauty products. With or without makeup you are YOU. Create a new hairstyle or buy new clothes to make up for not wearing your makeup. You have to find out what else makes you feel good besides makeup!
Rihanna Goes Without Makeup
Beyonce Without Makeup
Monday, April 16, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
|Exclusive Conscious Collection by H&M|
|H&M Conscious Collection will be released in 100 H&M stores worldwide April 12th.|
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Thursday, April 5, 2012
|Giuseppe Zanotti Rds218 Wedge Sneakers $995|
|Jeremy Scott JS Gorilla Adidas $200|
|They come in silver or gold...Maison Martin Margiela $625|
|Reebok Freestyle Hi Hot Green $65|
Beyonce's Tumblr yet, check it out here.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Lala Anthony hit the red carpet in Atlanta for the premiere of Think Like A Man, and I loved her look. She rocked a leather panel, colorblock shirtdress by Tibi, Christian Louboutin Bourriche Studded ankle boots, and an Alexander McQueen Skull Box clutch. Lala still has her ombre` hair, but she had it wrapped in a high bun with a swept bang, I think she looked really cute!
|Tibi Colorblock Shirtdress $990|
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
ChinaCandyCouture is on sale for a week! Celebrate Spring Break by shopping for some fabulous accessories, and take 30% off your entire purchase online. Use code LUVSPRING30 at checkout to redeem your discount, and the sale ends on Easter Sunday 4/8 so shop now!
Posted by ChinaCandyCouture at 5:03 PM
Monday, April 2, 2012
Our First Lady Michelle Obama presented Taylor Swift with an award over the weekend, at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards and she looked beyond fabulous! Our First Lady stepped out wearing metallic skinny jeans, and a metallic houndstooth and mesh jack by designer Wes Gordon, and black patent leather pumps.
Posted by ChinaCandyCouture at 5:54 AM